Hi, sometimes your coupons will not work, then the shopper will report it as not working and you will be able to send them a new code. It’s not ideal, and it will decrease the success rate of your ASIN on Rank Booster – may lower the coupon requests.
how to avoid it?
1. Approve requests only 4 hours after you created them.
2. Double check the item price on Rank Booster – Sometimes it’s different than on Amazon.
3. Make sure you didn’t send those coupons already – Invalid or expired codes can block your ASIN on Rank Booster.
How does it look like?
a report will be sent to you by Email and to your notifications tab on Rank Booster, there you can see the reason:
- The error on Amazon, the coupon isn’t valid.
- A message from the buyer
- Product information, including success rate of this ASIN on Rank Booster.
What should you do?
When a shopper reporting a coupon, you will be able to send him a new code, from Coupon Requests Tab.
By clicking on “Send new Code: you can send a working coupon, and the shopper will be able to purchase the item again.
You can learn more about Coupons Errors in this guide.